So in case I ever lose my bucket list (or it falls apart from the folding and unfolding) here is what I would love to do in my lifetime:
- Visit Bali - and stay in one of those ocean huts with the see-through floors.
- Go to the airport, pick a random flight, get on it and go.
- Learn to scuba dive.
- Go zip lining.
- Swim with the dolphins.
- Go to Hawaii.
Have a picnic in the mountains (no wild animals invited)
- Catch fireflies.
- Have a dirty martini (I tried a martini when I was 19 and it tasted horrible)
- Go parasailing.
- Visit New Zealand.
- Visit Ireland.
Get a tattoo.
- Take a cruise.
- Go to a yoga retreat.
- Take a train from coast to coast.
- Meet the friends I have known for 14 years but never met.
- Complete the 365 photo a day challenge.
- Take a cooking class.
- Send a message in a bottle.
- Go whitewater rafting.
- Spend an entire day at a spa (oh heaven!!)
Helicopter over Niagara Falls. Hand out bagged lunches on Christmas Eve.
- Sleep in a castle.
- Put a "Love Lock" on the fence in France.
Write something in wet cement.
- Go to Alcatraz.
- Plant a tree.
- Learn one magic trick.
Start a web blog.
- Conquer my fear of claustrophobia and go through the Chunnel.
- Make a jar of sand from all the beaches I visit.
- Ballroom Dance - getting crossed off as we speak